domingo, 9 de dezembro de 2012

President Obama


The re-election of President Obama meant a lot to me and the world. For me, the most relevant fact is that he is not against foreigners as Mitt Romney was. This is something which especially affects me and my family, since we are constantly going to the U.S as well as thinking of living there. It affects the world since he is not republican and not in favor of wars. He is also the first African-American president of the United States, which might reduce prejudice as well as conflicts. I also like the idea that he is in favor of gay marriage since I believe everyone has the right to be happy. He is also in favor of abortion, which I believe is a good thing since women should be able to choose if they want a child or not. He is also approved throughout the entire world, which indicates he is doing a good job.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário